From major design and build projects to small rewires and portable appliance testing, our electrical engineering teams will take ownership of all of your electrical infrastructure needs including lighting, fire and security systems, and electrical heating and ventilation systems.
Operating from over 45 regional offices throughout the UK, our locally based electrical engineers will handle your project safely, efficiently and professionally with an unrivalled quality of service.
How we can help you:
- Create the optimum working and living environments with the most suitable energy efficient lighting, heating, ventilation and security systems
- Determine the electrical energy needs of your project and provide a robust low voltage (LV) distribution infrastructure that caters for your current and future business needs
- To identify the latest energy efficient technologies that best suit your business and deliver energy and carbon reductions within realistic pay-back periods
- Deliver refurbishment and upgrading of electrical systems and associated infrastructure to buildings such as social and sheltered accommodation, industrial and commercial buildings, hotels, public buildings, education and military establishments
- Devise and deliver both planned and reactive maintenance programmes, designed to reduce lost time and associated costs to your business
- Deliver your project safely with an unrivalled quality of service
- Fully integrated mechanical and electrical services delivered by a single organisation
Our electrical engineering services:
You can save money and reduce carbon