Our national team of high voltage engineers provide the full end to end high voltage (HV) service key to helping your critical assets remain operating business as usual. Whether you own a single transformer or a complex supply network, you can depend on us to safely deliver your projects.
How we can help you
- From the design and build of a new installation to ongoing maintenance contracts including a 24 hour emergency call-out service, we can undertake all high voltage works at any stage of your project
- We work with you to understand your HV needs to deliver the most suitable solutions
- We can help prevent any unplanned power supply or interruptions that may result in downtime.
Our high voltage services
- Design and build of new HV systems
- Control, operation and maintenance of existing HV systems
- HV substation civil engineering, design and build
- Refurbishment, upgrading and maintenance of HV networks
- Testing and grading of system protection
- HV cable laying and jointing
- HV cable fault location and repair
- Notification of nationally reported equipment defects
- Diagnostic testing
- Energy and supply quality monitoring and analysis
- 24 hour emergency call-out and emergency generation facility
Free reminder service
A free, no obligation reminder to advise you when your HV network maintenance is due. If your testing is not due now, take advantage of our free reminder service. Simply enter your testing dates and we will send you a reminder nearer the time.